Posts

Showing posts from June, 2015

Grocery Store MOC by Raymund and Ryah

Image
Hello, everybody! I would like to show our Grocery Store MOC (My Own Creation) that was featured in my latest Lego City update.




As mentioned in the update, this one is made from 90% Lego bricks while the other 10% are from Enlighten and Sluban. We based the design on Jangbricks organic grocery store MOC.

Here are some photos inside and out. Enjoy!