Beginning Again


My brick collection is slowly getting bigger, so I've decided to start all over again with my small town layout.



This is the space where I'm going to build my Lego town. Yes, I'm now calling it a Lego town because I've also decided to use only Lego pieces from now on. And it is only a "town" because, as in every project or habit I do, I want to start small. If it grows into a city sooner or later, then it has to evolve by itself.

I'll still call this town Marina Bay, and it will be inspired by some of my favorite Nicholas Sparks movies such as "Message in a Bottle" and "Safe Haven."

I've used only one table before, and now I've added two smaller but taller ones. I plan to have the shortest table in the left to wholly be water area, and the other two tables as the land area. I imagine the town to be like somewhat on a hill with this setup.



Since I began buying Lego branded brick toys last February, I didn't want to go back to the less quality brands. I'm not affiliated with Lego in any way, just to be clear, (although I would love to) but I can say that their products are the best in the brick toys market.

Also, to add motivation, I'm going to undertake this project with my daughter, Ryah. We will integrate both our collections and I also promised her that she can play with my Legos any time she wants as long as she will put them back in place afterwards. :)

You can see more of Ryah and myself in future posts. Meanwhile, we hope that you are all having a great day. See you soon, bye for now!

PS: We temporarily stored the toys at a huge shelf in our living room. As soon as the tables are setup with the proper topography, we will transfer them right away. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOC: Marina Bay Hotel